I won a Stockpiling Moms contest: 65,000 Facebook Fans Contest. I won $65 of inserts from Coupon Beat and a $65 gift certificate from Coupon Clutch.
My coupons came in the day before I left for Mississippi and I spent the car ride (when I wasn't driving) cutting out coupons.
I split the coupons with my Mother-in-Law because I am unable to use them all before some expire. It still left me with pages and pages of great coupons. I've spent the last two weeks cutting out, separating the ones I wouldn't use/need, and organizing them into my brand new coupon clutch.
With the gift certificate I was able to purchase a 40 pages of plastic organizers for my coupons. Trying to figure out where to put everything is the hardest part. I can't wait to get the sale papers on Sunday and quickly flip through my binder to compare the sales with my coupons...I'll look so stylish.

No comments:
Post a Comment