I've only been out once to coupon. I hit Walgreens and CVS: below you will find all my great money saving. I accidentally threw away my Walgreens receipts before I could get the coupon info.
Walgreens
1 - Colgate Total Toothpaste
1 - Twix (filler)
2 - Hershey Bar (filler)
2 - Hershey Air Delight (free with coupon)
1 - Claritin 30 count Reditabs
1 - Scott Naturals Papertowels
1 - Carefree Liners
2 - glazed honeybuns (filler)
1 - Yogurt pretzels (filler)
1 - Colgate Total Whitening
Total Cost of Items: $46.10
Out of Pocket: $28.59 + $5 off next purchase coupon
Savings: $22.51
==============================================================
CVS
1 - Hydro 5 Ravor ($4/1 coup) --> earned $3 Rewards
2 - Pantene Shampoo ($3/2 coup)
1 - L'Oreal Black Mascara ($1/1 coup) --> earned $5
1 - L'Oreal Eyeshadow ($1/1 coup)
1 - Jergens Lotion ($2/1 coup)
2 - Dove Clinical Deodorant (2 - .75/1 coup) --> earned $5
4 - Tide w/ Bleach Alternative (Used 4 - $1/1 coupons) --> Earned $10 Rewards
8 - Gain Dish detergent (Used 1 - $1/2 and .50/1 coupons) - yes I didn't have enough coups
but they were cheap and I needed two more to reach my $30 P&G limit
1 - Venus Embrace Razor (free with coupon)
1 - Venus Embrace Cartridge Refill ($2/1 coup + Buy cartridge get razor free coup)
1 - Olay Bodywash (Buy cartridge get bodywash free coup)
1 - Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers ($2/1 coup)
3 - Venus Disposable Razors (BOGO coupon)
Total Cost of Items: $172.93
Out of Pocket: $94.43
Savings: $83.50
No comments:
Post a Comment