This was my first "real" couponing event. All the others before were small and not that many purchases. This shopping outage at CVS had a total of 7 separate purchases. I don't have the time to break down each individual purchase so I'll just list the items in the picture, store total and what I actually paid.
1 - Suave Naturals Body Wash
1 - Suave Professionals Shampoo
1 - Suave Professionals Conditioner
1 - Suave Antiperspirant
2 - Suave Mango Madness Body Lotion
1 - Alegra 30 Count
1 - Arm & Hammer Complete Toothpaste (BOGO Sale)
3 - Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste (BOGO Sale)
2 - Pantene Shampoo
1 - Pantene Conditioner
1 - Zyrtec 30 count
1 - L'Oreal Tru Match Powder
1 - Colgate 360 Twin Pack Toothbrushes
2 - CVS Allergy Medication 30 count (BOGO Sale)
Store Total: $134.79
What I Actually Paid: $68.24 + $10 Shell Gas Card
If I had purchased just the allergy medication without coupons, my order would of cost the same. The girl checking me out thought it was pretty cool, as did the line of people who ended up behind me. It's funny how no one is in the store while I'm shopping but when I get ready to check out, everyone decides to do the same.
==========================================================
Walgreens
For this shopping experience there were some items I needed to buy (Pediasure) because I had a sick baby who wasn't eating that much. All items were bought in three separate purchases.
2 - Schick Sensitive Disposable Razors
1 - Huggies Little Swimmers
2 - Nestle Crunch (filler item)
1 - Pediasure 6 pack
1 - Schick Hawaiian Tropic Disposable Razors
1 - Butterfinger (filler item)
1 - Babyruth (filler item)
1 - U by Kotex Tampon
1 - Claritin Reditabs 30 Count
1 - Crest kids Toothpaste
Store Total: $81.38
What I Actually Paid: $41.78


No comments:
Post a Comment