So I went to bed late (for a pregnant woman that is) and thought I would sleep till at least 4:30am, but, alas, I was awake at 2:45am. Of course it was because I had to make a trip to the restroom but after that - nothing - except hunger pains. That's what has me on the computer now. I needed some light in the bedroom to eat my cheese and crackers with.
I'm not necessarily nervous about today, mostly I'm nervous about Thursday. That's the BIG day. The day our lives will change forever. The day I will become a wife and mother. The day I become responsible for more than myself. The day I will fulfill God's command to "be fruitful and multiple."
All of that rest heavy on my head but my heart is leaping for joy. I have always wanted to have children but just never knew it would take such a long and winding path to get to this point. God has been good to me and blessed me. I thank Him daily for these two precious gifts growing inside of me and ask for wisdom when they are growing out in the "real" world. Words cannot express my gratitude, only tears seem to suffice.
1 comment:
I found your blog sort of accidentally after adding some "favorites" to my book list on my blogger profile. We both had the book Kathryn on our lists.
After reading this post, I imagine you are adjusting to life with two newborns. Hope all is well for you, congratulations on your babies!
Post a Comment