Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day #45 of Bed Rest

It seems like only yesterday I was newly pregnant and thinking April 16 was very, very far away. Well now here I am 45 days on bed rest and only 2 weeks away from Baby Day - March 31st @ noon. It's a lot closer than my original c/s date of April 7th and I'm very excited about that. Not so much that I'm ready to regain my swim suit model body as I am to hold my baby boys.

We have been in a rush preparing the last minute items to ensure that everything is ready when the big day arrives. The last major prep work we have is to have the car seats installed and hopefully that will be taken care of on Friday. Speaking of...I need to call and set up my appointment.

Right now I am ripping my favorite songs from my Christian, Jazz, Easy Listening, and Nap Time CDs to create some music for the boys.

As of today Jack weighs 5 lbs. 7 oz. while Tedder weighs 5 lbs. 5 oz. and I have gained 2 lbs. since last weeks check up.

 At my weekly check-up. Waiting on my husband to stop taking pictures and get the car.

No comments: