Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #57 of Bed Rest

Only three more days till my precious baby boys are here. My parents and in-laws are both coming in tomorrow and I can't wait to see my momma! I hope to have some belly pictures to post before heading off to the hospital.

I've been driving myself crazy checking and double checking that I have everything needed to take to the hospital. Right now the only thing we don't have ready are the car seats. My husband is waiting for my mom to get here and help him.

I can't even imagine how different our lives are going to be this time next week...but it's an adventure that I always knew I wanted to take with my husband. We may be overwhelmed at times but know that God doesn't give us more than we can handle.

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments: