- Air conditioning at home and in the van.
- Chamomile tea with mint and jasmine...so nice at the end of a long day.
- Options: where to buy groceries, what clothes to wear, dishwasher or hand washing, and if I want ketchup or catchup.
- Kids who scream/cry "Momma, I wuv you" during nap time because they think I'll cave in to not letting them have a nap. Not gonna happen.
- A husband who has a full-time job with health and dental insurance for the whole family.
- Knowing that this body is only a temporary shell and one day I'll have a new, whole and healthy body and get to use it to praise and worship the Great I Am.
- A zoo membership that allows us access to such wonderful sights and sounds and amazing learning opportunities for the boys.
Things that frustrate me:
- Not one, but TWO flat tires on the jogging stroller.
- People who wander across a sidewalk and take no notice that they're stopping the flow of people traffic.
- Houston traffic.
- The inability to help every single homeless person begging for money/food on the street corners.
- Ironing clothes, washing and putting up dishes, and taking out the trash. ** But I am thankful that I have clothes that need ironing, dishes to wash because it means I was able to eat/drink, and stuff to throw away because it means I have stuff.
- Not having hover craft cars like everyone predicted we would have by the year 2000.
- Gasoline. Cost. So. Much. Money.
- Forgetting to brush my kids teeth at night.
- Mosquitoes. They suck. Literally and figuratively.
No comments:
Post a Comment