Wednesday, March 20, 2013

While the hubby slept on the couch...

Since the hubby was going to be gone for 4 days I took full advantage of his cat napping to hit up CVS for a late night coupoing spree. It would have been an epic fail had the boys been with me.  Some how I only  ended up with only one receipt so I'll have to tell you about the first transaction. I purchased 4 packs of Scott toilet paper (12 rolls) and 1 pack of Scott paper towels (6 rolls).  For spending $30 I received $10 in store bucks which I used in the second transaction.

2 - Aveeno make up remover wipes - regular $8.49 each- on sale 2/$10
2 - Aveeno facial scrub - regular $7.99 each - on sale 2/$10
2 - Finish dishwasher gel pacs - regular $6.99 each - on sale 2/$8
Total Value: $46.94
Total w/ Sale Prices: $28.00

Used two $3/2 Aveeno coupons
Used two $1.25/1 Aveeno Coupons
Used $10 store bucks from earlier

Out of Pocket = $9.50!!!

Between the store sales, store rewards and coupons I was able to save: $37.44!!!

No comments: