Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A beautiful day to coupon

CVS

Transaction #1:

1 Edge Shave Gel for $3.49

I used $1/1 manufacture coupon

Paid $2.70 + $2 rewards cash

 
Transaction #2:
1 box Kellogg's frosted mini wheats - $4.29
1 box Crunchy O's - $4.29
1 box Crispix - $4.29

Store sale 3/$9 select Kelloggs Cereal, and I used $1/3 manufacture coupon and $2 rewards cash from Transaction #1

Paid $6.00 +$2 rewards cash


Transaction #3:
2 bags Goldfish $2.49 each

Store sale 2/$4

I used the $2 rewards from Transaction #3

Paid $2.16
==============================================================

Walgreens

Huggies Snug/Dry Box Diapers - $23.99
1 box Nature Valley Oat & Honey Granola Bars - $4.29
1 box Nature Valley Granola Thin Deligts - $4.29
2 boxes Fiber One Oat & Chocolate Granola Bars - $4.29 each

Store sale 2/$4

I used 1/$1.50 Huggies Manufacture coupon, 1/$2.50 Walgreens coupon and 4/$2.00 Nature Valley Manufacture coupon

Paid $25.47

No comments: