I don't really know if you can call this an invention but I really like it. Baby food that comes in those little squishy pouches - GENIUS!! They are so much easier to carry around than jars and you don't even need a spoon. Just open and squirt in their mouths. Since I have two mouths to feed at one time this is one amazing little invention.
I have only tried one brand - "Buddy Fruits". I found them on an end cap in the produce dept. in Wal-Mart around Christmas. It was .88 cents for one 3 oz. package and when compared to the others found in the baby food dept. it was the cheapest. There were three flavors available but since my boys can't have strawberries yet, we opted for the Apple Cinnamon flavor and Mango Passion Banana flavor. I bought two of each and Santa used them as stocking stuffers.
We ate one Apple Cinnamon pouch last night - it was a hit. Will try the Mango Passion Banana tonight.
If you have any pouch foods you like let me know...I'm always up for new and easy meals!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment