Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ahhhhh people....why the hassle?

Is it so wrong of me to not enjoy sending my babies out the door every morning at 6am and seeing them again until 5 or 6pm.  Sure, some people like not having that much responsibility or can do so much with all that free time.  Not me.  When I get home I want to spend what time there is left in the day with my children.  You can't raise Godly children if you never see your children.

Now our plans have to change.  We can't move into the house we want.  We can't save as much money as we want.  We won't be able to buy a house.  I know these are all things we want and we're not even asking God if it's what He wants for us.

That's the first person I should of asked.  But it, to me, I have other burdens on my heart that I've been bringing to the Lord and this one was not one of them.  That burden still rest heavy on my heart and this latest episode only makes me question my decision even more.

How easy it would be to pack up and leave next week.  I could quit my job, clean out my room, pack the boys and be gone by Friday.  Everything would be so much easier at home, and yes, I still call MS home. Texas will never be home - only a detour on my road.

Pray for me and my family.  We need guidance.  We need reminding that everything is going to work out in God's own time. 

No comments: