This is my last Saturday as a free woman - free in the sense that I don't have to grade papers, plan lessons, complain about the craziness of school, or dread the coming Monday. For now, I'm looking forward to waking up Monday morning and heading off to school. My only prayer is that my children will decide to sleep as long as possible Monday so Mommy and Daddy have time to get ready for work.
Their Grannie is coming to stay with them this week so that should make things much easier on us and them. It was really hard seeing them off every morning and not holding them again till late at night. They are much to precious to only see a few hours of the day - but at least I do have those few hours with them.
I'm wide awake at 3:42am with nothing really to do (without waking up babies) and a restless mind. Hence the blogging. I have discovered that it helps to empty my mind of all the random thoughts that float in and out through the day (and night). I would like to have blogs for my students and think they would do well to have an outlet for their thoughts as well. For now, the old fashioned "journal" will just have to do.
Some of my thoughts: I need to make baby food out of the bananas before they turn rotten; diapers and milk are in great need at the Davis house; finding a new house to live in before September 30th; packing and moving playing with the babies; reading my Bible; watching tv; cooking meals; shopping for back to school clothes; how can I make more money working from home; when can I work from home; moving from Texas; vacationing some place cool w/ a nice view of the water; hating how warm your lap gets while using your laptop; got to finish my classroom; need to buy supplies; drop off fridge in classroom; folding towels; drying towels; putting up baby clothes; why some people are just too weird for words; negative nancy's; how long to wait before having another baby; watching the movie Rango even though I heard it was crap; getting ready for Sunday; buying new clothes for the boys because they are growing out of their current clothes that are suppose to be good for another 4 weeks; planning out a baby food schedule; need ink for printer; make tea and koolaid; who was the new guy; printing out new rosters for Monday; finding something to wear for the first day of school; I mean, really Kim Kardashien, can't you give money to the poor and not worry about the money you're spending on a day that will not matter in 10 years when you're divorced; I like Twix; do they make a donut flavored ice cream; why does my cursor keep jumping around; I like sticky notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment