Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Almost Time.

I have only a few days left of my summer vacation and I'm not ready to leave the boys.  If I could be a stay-at-home mom I would jump at the chance.  I guess I'll just have to wait till we strike it rich.  For now, I'm content with the mornings, afternoons, and nights I have with my little guys.  It is such fun to watch them grow and discover new things and I am blessed that I was chosen to be their mom.

Our newest adventure has been in eating.  The boys have started eating oatmeal for breakfast and rice or barley with a vegetable for supper.  So far we have tried bananas, apples, squash, green beans, peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes for tonight.  In three days they'll try avocado for supper and four days after that they'll start having a fruit with their cereal for breakfast.

Soon we'll be leaving the townhouse and while I will miss my huge master bedroom and bath, I will not miss the tiny living room, walking up and down stairs, and having funky nasty carpet.  Pray that we'll find a house that's clean, bug free, in our price range and close to the in-laws.

Playing on the mat.

No comments: