Monday, December 20, 2010

Day One of Christmas Vacation

Christmas Vacation Day One
  1. Took car to shop at 7am.
  2. Last minute grocery shopping at Walmart - I seem to be drawn towards cereal.
  3. Wrapped Christmas presents.
  4. Packed my suitcase for our trip to LA and MS.
  5. Took a nap.
  6. Watched most of "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
  7. Had a pudding cup snack break with my husband.
  8. Washed and dried a load of laundry.
  9. Filed some papers.
  10. Split up the Davis presents and the Carr presents, and prepared them for travel.
  11. Cooked spaghetti for supper - yum.
  12. Took a shower.
  13. Picked up the car from the shop.
  14. Made out with my husband.
  15. Ordered a jacket from LL Bean.
  16. Finished off a box of cheesy crackers.
  17. Wrote in my babies journal.
Since my husband has been in the living room ALL day studying for his A+ Certification test, I have not been able to watch TV or play the xbox :( But tomorrow, he'll be gone all day and I plan on dominating the world via Risk for many hours.

No comments: