Saturday, January 8, 2011

26 Weeks Down

Today I am 26 weeks pregnant and feeling every single pound these babies weigh, which is nearly 2 pounds by now. The doctor said that I could stop working whenever I felt like it because she wants me to take it easy till the babies get here. I assured her that I'm taking it easy at work and will let her know when I want to leave work and begin "nesting".

In the mean time, I have ordered baby furniture and bedding, and can't wait to have everything set up in the room. My sister is creating a canvas for us to put on the hospital door with the boys info. We choose Psalm 136:1 as our birth announcement verse: "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love endures forever." Everything will be in the same colors and design as our bedding.

We were blessed to have a baby shower while in Mississippi for Christmas and thanks to our wonderful family and Oak Grove family, we have a slight dent in diapers and wipes. Not to mention some super cute baby clothes and toys. A really sweet lady from Oak Grove made the boys two crocheted blankets - one white and the other baby blue. I can't wait to wrap the boys up in them.

2010 has been an awesome year but I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in 2011.

No comments: