Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Six

I am on day six of my hospital bed rest. I never knew that laying around all day could be so boring and tiresome. Mostly because my muscles are sore from having to frequently sit up in bed...I never knew stomach muscles were so important. The food is adequate but comes at odd times which often causes me to become very hungry between meals. The good side being the snack area for us pregnant folks is stocked with ice cream and pudding cups! The choice of channels on the TV is awful and I don't have any DVDs to watch right now. I think once I'm back in bed I'll try to pull up a movie on Netflix.

I have a stock pile of books (thanks Amy) but have had some blurry vision thanks to the magnesium to read that much. Don't worry, I'm sure my reading skills will kick in soon.

My parents are coming in next week to help my husband get the house "baby ready". Like washing baby clothes and bedding, cleaning up, cooking and freezing meals, etc. They are also going to help him test drive and hopefully purchase a minivan....he dosen't want to make such a big decision by himself.

I will see the specialist on Monday who admitted me...pray that she lets me go home mid-week or the end of this next week. My test are looking good, the babies are fat and active with good heart beats, and I'm not having any contractions. I will be staying at home until baby day.

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1


Two baby heart monitors, a contraction monitor and leg
 compression thingys (?) --> I was living the good life.

No comments: