Eighteen days down and hopefully only 3 more days to go. I will be 32 weeks on Sunday and the doctors plan on switching me from the magnesium sulfate delivered via IV to a pill form. On Monday I'll have another sonogram and if everything looks good - I may get to go home on Monday!!!! Everyone I know is praying for such an outcome.
It will be so much easier on my body and my husband if I am at home. There's nothing quite like lying in your own bed, not being hooked up to an IV and having people constantly waking you up at night to check your blood pressure. We have a fridge and microwave to move upstairs into the bedroom and some food to stock up on - that way I don't have to go up and down the stairs to get food.
My parents came to town last week and helped get our house ready for the boys. They cleaned the carpets, swept & mopped the floors, cleaned the bathrooms, put the baby bedding together, and cooked food for my poor fast-food eating husband. I'm so blessed to have such willing parents to spend their vacation time taking care of us.
Our car seats have come in, as well as a box of diapers ordered from Amazon Mom. We should be getting the boys back packs/diaper bags and Christmas stockings in the mail. We decided to go with a back pack instead of a normal diaper bag because of the amount of stuff needed when we do travel out. Jack has a lime green bag and Tedder will have a royal blue bag. We'll alternate between the two.
No comments:
Post a Comment