Why is it that sometimes when you are the most tired it's hard to go to sleep? I stayed up too late last night watching Sex in the City reruns and the Real Housewives of New Jersey....it's like a train wreck - I just can't turn away. So anyway, I woke up late this morning and now here I am, typing away on my laptop.
On a side note, my birthday is only 5 days away. Hard to believe I am about to turn 30! It seems like only yesterday I was celebrating turning 18 with everyone in Panama City Beach, FL. Or when I turned 24 while at GBA and had the privilege of having Courtney and Rachel be the first ones to sing happy birthday to me. Birthdays don't scare me - I get enough of that at school.
Before I go, please pray for a family friend Lauren. She was just recently diagnosed with cancer and will need every ounce of prayer strength possible. Thanks y'all.
Make sure and give your family a good night kiss or hug before going to sleep. It may be last thing you say to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment