Today has been a rough day. The shocks in Bobby's truck are so bad that driving it around today made me nauseous. It happened driving to and from school - at one point I almost had to pull over to throw up. My stomach has been upset all day and earlier this afternoon I became dizzy and had to lay down. I don't want to get my hopes up that it's "morning sickness" - I'm just chalking it up to nerves. I have 6 days till I know for certain.
I have been cutting down my sodium intake and, just like with most restriction based diets, salty foods are all I seem to crave. This morning it was hashbrowns, lunch was something frenchfryish (yes I just made up that word) and for dinner I'm craving mashed potatoes or mac-n-cheese.
Feeling a little queasy again - must go lie down.
No comments:
Post a Comment